Robotics is Off To Competition!

Kenny Caswell, Staff Writer

Azle Robotics is a program run and taught by Ms. Wrick which gives students the opportunity to learn and express tech skills. Robotics members do a lot of hard work with building robots and making sure everything works and that they can perform at max efficiency.

“We’re all very excited, I love building and competing so it should be a lot of fun,” Senior robotics member Brandon Burton said.

Azle’s Robotics Team is going to competition soon, this is their first one of the year and after making it to state last year, they have some big shoes to fill. Everyone is excited and ready to show off the skills they have been developing and improving this year.

“This is our first one,” One student said who preferred to remain anonymous. “We made it to state last year so we should be able to do it again.”

At competitions, there are two events they can participate in: the normal events where they are assigned random teammates where they compete to go to playoffs or skills events where they compete by themselves to gain as many points as possible.

Everyone in Robotics is very dedicated and proud of the hard work that they have put in and are continuing to get more and more ready to compete to be the best at what they do.