The Student News Site of Azle High School

The Sting

The Sting

The Sting

Off to the Concerts:

All of the Upcoming Shows You Won’t Want to Miss
Miley Massey
Miley snaps a photo at the Declan Mckenna concert

The lights, loud music, screaming, and excitement–mark everything off on the concert checklist. Concerts are an experience you can never forget, counting down the days until the concert as soon as you go to war trying to get those tickets. You wouldn’t want to miss these upcoming concerts.

Today and tomorrow, Lana Del Rey is performing at Dos Equis Pavillion in Dallas, Texas. This coquette singer sold out in minutes on Ticketmaster and now fans are scrambling to find other secondary sites to purchase from. Her tickets range from $128 – $500 depending on the seats you want.

On October 6 – 15, in Austin, Texas the ACL (Austin City Limits) festival is taking place. Many smiling faces are ready for the concert including Azle sophomore Miley Massey.

”I am so excited to see the enthusiastic crowd and flashing lights,” she said.

Miley has been to around 20 concerts before this and is ecstatic to add this to her list. At the festival, Niall Horan is who she is looking forward to seeing because of her childhood favorite band, One Direction. Tickets for this upcoming festival range from $170 – $5,000 depending on the type of admission and experience you want.

Senior Deacon Burghardt is attending “Grey Day 2023” on Oct. 4, featuring $uicideboy$, Ghostmane, Sematary and more. Burghardt has some heartfelt expectations about his future concert experience.

“I paid $218 for two tickets and I’m going with my girlfriend,” he said.
“I think it’s going to be very emotional for me because I am able to see the duo who got me through a bad time in my life and their music really resonated with how I was feeling at that time and in a way the only thing I had.”

Attending any of these concerts would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss. Fight for the tickets, have fun, and most importantly, be safe.