The Student News Site of Azle High School

The Sting

The Sting

The Sting

The Sting Recognizes: Mrs. Fuller

Reese Hughes
Mrs. Fuller poses in front of her students’ exemplary work.

Teacher Appreciation is here, and The Sting annually recognizes just a few of the amazing teachers we have here at Azle. Mrs. Fuller teaches freshman honors English and Onranps Rhetoric. She is someone who always keeps tabs on her students and always makes sure everyone feels safe and heard inside and outside her classroom.

Although she only teaches two courses, she has her plate full with freshmen and senior classes. Fuller has never turned down any of my questions regardless of the context. She is always available for me and my silly questions. She was my freshman English teacher even though she couldn’t guide us back then, the way she does now due to COVID, she always allowed for us to email her at any moment for anything we ever needed. Having her again my senior year gives me a full circle moment to finish my high school career with the amazing woman she is.

Now she walks the classroom freely again allowing us real face-to-face interactions. Mrs. Fuller has always been very flexible, while still keeping her students responsible, timely and on track. She is an astounding teacher and an even better role model for those around her. I would love nothing more than to thank Mrs. Fuller for the guidance and experience she has gifted me with, as I take my next few steps into the adult world.